We don’t want to be Sargent Major-like with rules, but basically we’d like you to treat our other clients the way you’d like to be treated.
- Shhhh! This means that you’ll speak softly (we call this ‘spa voice’) and pretty please turn off your phone (this is for your relaxation too!)
- Play nice. Please make sure that when you are in the hydrotherapy facilities you wear a swimming costume at all times. For more info on our hydrotherapy facilities, please see our FAQ section.
- Be punctual. Arrive at least 15 minutes before your treatment so that you have time to fill-in your client form. Arrive an hour early if you’d like to experience our hydrotherapy facilities. If you are late, we will have to reduce your treatment time. It’s not fair to make the next client pay for your tardiness, right? Fair is fair.
- Let us know. Your health and well-being is incredibly important to us (we run a spa – you might have guessed!) so please inform your therapist if you are on any medication, have high blood pressure, any heart conditions, have had surgery recently, have muscle or joint injuries, sinusitis, any allergies (especially to iodine, sulphur or nuts), are pregnancy, have epilepsy, are diabetic, have eczema or psoriasis, or have recently been sunburnt.
- Keep covered. Please keep your underwear on (excluding bra’s) during your treatment. If you would like to wear disposable underwear instead, please ask your therapist. Don’t worry – you won’t get cold as we cover you with warm fluffy towels during most treatments.
- Stay safe. Please make sure that you keep all your valuables and clothes safely stored in your locker, as we won’t be held responsible for any loss or damage.
- The use of facilities and lockers are excluded from all “Grooming Treatments”, a surcharge of R100 will apply to make use of The Steam Room, Sauna and Outdoor Pool. We will provide a towel, slippers and robe for the duration of your stay at the Spa.
Cancellation Policies – this is just good manners.
- 24 Hours. We know that life sometimes doesn’t always go according to plan. But please give us 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your treatment. This gives us time to fill that space. If you don’t cancel within this time, we’ll have to charge you the full amount for the treatment.
- Don’t be late. Like we said before, if you arrive late, that time will be taken off your treatment time.
Payment Policies – sounds formal, huh!
- All spa packages must be paid for on confirmation of booking. We’ll require your credit card details to secure your booking.
- All prices and information are subject to revision without prior notice, but we’ll try our best to let you know.
- Unfortunately we cannot refund any products that you purchase from us.